{Mostly} Wordless Wednesday – Snorkeling in Jeddah

Click the pictures to see them larger. Hope you enjoy them!

 

 

crab  © American Kat in Jeddah  2013

 

red sea coral reef 2 © American Kat in Jeddah  2013

 

red sea coral reef © American Kat in Jeddah  2013

 

swimming with the fish © American Kat in Jeddah  2013

swimming with the zebras

 

surgeon © American Kat in Jeddah  2013

surgeon fish

 

royal angel © American Kat in Jeddah  2013

royal angelfish

 

punk fish © American Kat in Jeddah  2013

look at that piercing!

 

puffer © American Kat in Jeddah  2013

giant puffer

 

red sea bannerfish© American Kat in Jeddah  2013

Red Sea bannerfish

 

flat fish © American Kat in Jeddah  2013

flat fish

 

upside down jelly © American Kat in Jeddah  2013

upside down jellyfish

xoxo,
American Kat

Advertisements

4 thoughts on “{Mostly} Wordless Wednesday – Snorkeling in Jeddah

    • Hi, Jemma! We went to Al Murjan 95% of the time…Silver Sands the other 5%, but the snorkeling was never as good there. We always went out on our own. If you’re looking for a group Desert Sea Divers always looked like a good option.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s